Spring Cleanup. Residential | Commercial
Once April comes we start our Spring cleanups.
Spring clean-ups include:
- We collect the rest of the debris from your property and store them in paper yard waste bags. We put bags on the curbside so it is ready for the city pick-up.
- We cultivate and deep-egde your flowerbeds so your garden is ready for the upcoming growing season.
During spring we also offer following services at additional cost:
- Aeration. Aeration involves perforating the soil with small holes to allow air, water and nutrients to penetrate the grass roots. This helps the roots grow deeply and produce a stronger, more vigorous lawn.
- Over-seeding. Over-seeding is planting grass seed directly into existing turf so it fills bare spots, improves the density of turf and enhance your lawn's colour.
- Fertilizing. Fertilizing your lawn gives your turf essential nutrients that help it grow thick and resist environmental stresses, weeds and pests.
- Applying the top dressing on your lawn. Top dressing on top of your existing turf means adding organic material and restoring the balance to home turf. It builds better soil by filling in the holes left after aeration while adding extra nutrients to your turf.
- Laying mulch and/or soil to your flowerbeds.